Every wedding is unique, but Megan and Ron really went above and beyond to fill their wedding day with character from beginning to end. To start, they choose a rarely used ceremony location and gave it a rustic glam vibe with a chandelier and drapery hung in a tree. It was the perfect look for a perfect fall day with the leaves in full color and the sun shining. Then the combination of smoke bombs, food trucks, a custom photo booth backdrop and glow stick exit made for a fun, laughter-filled evening. It is always so refreshing to see a bride and groom embrace who they are and showcase that in unique ways at their wedding.
- Photography | Cassie Lopez Photography
- Hair & Makeup | Sondra Raney & Impressions The Salon & Spa
- DJ | Grider’s Southern Sounds
- Flowers | Ellis Florist & Gifts
- Food Trucks | Mickster’s Mobile Food & The Epic Cure
- Desserts | Sweets by Cindy
- Wedding Dress | Lis Simon
- Groomsmen Ties | Goff Club Collection
Are you interested in having your wedding at Warrenwood Manor? We’re now booking events for 2018 and 2019! Check out our website for more information then contact us to arrange a tour.
Source: Warrenwood Manor