I usually have a lot to say about every Warrenwood wedding, but the wedding of Lisa & David left me speechless. So instead of babbling on about how sweet this couple is, how cute their love is, how classically beautiful their southern event was, how tasty their Kentucky proud menu was, how fun their guests where and how cute their dog is, I’ll let the bride and these beautiful photos speak for themselves.
“As an out-of-towner planning a destination wedding in the state I grew up in, I initially chose Warrenwood for the beauty of the location. The photos ended up looking like a magazine spread – overwhelmingly pretty. All of my east coast guests will forever remember KY as one of the most beautiful places they’ve been.”
- Photography: Honey Heart Photography
- Videography: Anne Helen Evans Photography & Videography
- Floral Design: Doug Smith Designs & Events
- Catering: Sassy Spoon Catering
- Hair & Makeup: Emma Eliza Makeup Artistry and Esthetics
- Officiant: Reverand Jeff Eller
- Rentals: Bryant’s Rent-All
- Cake: Sweets by Cindy
- Wedding Planning & Styling: Warrenwood Manor
Press play, you won’t regret it!
The post Classic Southern Destination Wedding | Lisa + David appeared first on Warrenwood Manor.
Source: Warrenwood Manor