Big thanks to Hanna Salonen Photography for my newest headshot. I try to get one about every 18 months for website, social media, etc. I’ve never actually had my hair and makeup done for one until this time, I’m sure Hanna appreciated not having to edit as much, so big thanks to Kelsey from Belle Boutique Events for the stunning job she did. It was the first time I had ever had airbrush makeup and I was instantly sold. I wish I could get this done everyday! This was my favorite shot and don’t judge the resolution, I had to take it way down for the blog to handle it!
Search our site
- Adventurous Red River Gorge Engagement Session at Star Gap Arch
- Engagement Session at Buffalo Trace and Keeneland Racecourse
- Bridal Bliss Magazine A Free Resource For Central Kentucky Brides
- Why You Should Invest in Your Bridal Bouquet For Your Wedding Day
- Engagement Session With a Beautiful Waterfall at Shaker Village