If possible, I would recommend not only all brides but everyone I know to Vacation Bridal School. I learned so much in those short five weeks!
Another amazing perk of VBS is the variety of vendors. For example, the mixture of photographers that come speak. Not every photographer is going to be the “right fit” for every couple. It was interesting to see how each photographer works with couples and adds their own style to each wedding.
During these five weeks, vendors were able to answer all questions and give their expert opinions to couples. I remember how many of our grooms had questions for Geno’s Formal Affair about the smallest details.
One of my favorite parts of VBS is watching all of the couples interact and bounce ideas off of each other. All of our couples were in different stages of planning for their big day. It was fun to see them tell each other the “what not to dos”.
And of course…. all the free food! From Tinkers cupcakes to City Barbeque we had such a great spread every week!
Overall.. Vacation Bridal School has so much to offer but here are some of the key points we covered during our sessions.
- Don’t forget the little details BUT don’t stress the little details.
- Meet all kinds of different vendors. Even if you already have one in mind. The connections you make will be beneficial!
- Keep an open mind to set backs. These could become new ideas.
- Guests comfort is important.
- Its YOUR day! Plan so you can enjoy it as much as possible!