There have been many a weekends that I find myself curled up on the couch, watching a friend of a friend of a friends wedding video. Next, I find myself googling videographers and watching wedding videos for a good 3 hours. I can’t help myself; I just love everything about wedding videos. So today, I have come up with 7 reasons why your wedding budget needs to include a wedding videographer:
1. Moments you may have missed– While you were getting ready or out taking pictures, there is a ton of other stuff going on. How did the guest react to your venue decorations? How did that dance off really start on the dance floor? All these moments you may have missed, but your videographer caught it all on camera!
2. It’s a time capsule– Pictures are a great freeze frame of that moment, but how great would it be if you could actually listen to your maid of honors toast again or watch that perfect mother/son dance again and again. Your videographer will capture all these precious moments that you can continue to relive.
3. Blooper Real– The wedding videographer chosen may put together a separate video all of funny moments throughout the day. You never know what your guest might do our say when they forget they’re on camera!
4. You get to be the celebrity– There may never be another day in your life when you get the chance to have a video camera follow you around for an entire day. Your wedding day should definitely be the day that this happens. It will make you feel like royalty!
5. It’s a great investment– Your wedding video will be something you can watch 10, 20, and even 50 years later! You can show your children and grandchildren. They will be able to experience that day with you no matter when.
6. Family Ties– Those important family members may not be around forever, but your wedding video will. With this special video, you will get the chance to relive those extraordinary and significant moments all over again.
7. No regret– Brides who have hired a videographer for their wedding day say they do not regret it one bit. You get the chance to watch the most important day of your life over and over! There’s no price tag on your memories.
Here at Simply Love Studio, we have two of the best wedding videographers in the Lexington area; Hoopla Films and Equilateral Productions. They will work with you and your budget to offer you a one of kind wedding video. They both will create a beautiful production that is your love story. You will definitely not regret hiring either one of these extraordinary videographers!