Venue Hop was such a success! It was so great getting to meet all the brides, their friends, and traveling all over Lexington. We got to visit 5 wonderful venues, including the Simply Love, Studio and talk to all the fabulous vendors. Each venue we toured was so beautiful and we learned so much about each one. The vendors had such beautiful tables set up, and the brides enjoyed listening to them and getting ask questions in turn. I, as always, learned so much right alongside everyone. I think it is such a great event for all brides, especially recently engaged ones! You get the chance to see everything that is out there and start deciding what kind of wedding you want to have. The vendors are so helpful and it such a great way to boost the beginning of your wedding planning! Here’s a picture of the lovely ladies (and groom!) that I had the pleasure of hopping around with!
Search our site
- Bridal Bliss Magazine A Free Resource For Central Kentucky Brides
- Why You Should Invest in Your Bridal Bouquet For Your Wedding Day
- Engagement Session With a Beautiful Waterfall at Shaker Village
- Engagement Photos at Shaker Village in Harrodsburg, KY
- Summer Elopement at Evans Orchard in Georgetown, KY