I got to have lunch with Terri, the Meetings Director at The Campbell House last week and she gave me a tour of the renovations. HOLY COW. I can not wait for them to be finished. My favorite part is the chandelier in the lobby. It’s absolutely perfectly. I believe she said the Lobby should be ready in about 2 weeks! She also showed me room 1030 which is one of the new rooms. You can see a collage of pictures from it below. It’s all horse themed, very upscale and elegant. I can guarantee your guests will be excited to stay there, in the middle of all of the Bluegrass Charm. Lastly I got to see the ballroom, it is completely gutted. In my 7 years of wedding industry experience I had never seen one stripped like that, but I know what they have in store for it will be out of this world!!! You can follow their facebook page for more renovation updates.
Search our site
- Adventurous Red River Gorge Engagement Session at Star Gap Arch
- Engagement Session at Buffalo Trace and Keeneland Racecourse
- Bridal Bliss Magazine A Free Resource For Central Kentucky Brides
- Why You Should Invest in Your Bridal Bouquet For Your Wedding Day
- Engagement Session With a Beautiful Waterfall at Shaker Village